About Our Programs
Admission Requirements for:
Tuition & Fees for:Stay
Tuition & FeesStay
"For Non-Degree Seekers who wish to take a class for credit at BGU, simply register under one of the master’s degrees (if you already have a bachelors degree) or the doctoral degrees (if you already have a master’s degree). The Registrar may contact you for more details so that an official transcript can be sent to the school of your choice to transfer those credits."Stay
- TOW Grant
- Populi Login
Financial Aid Information
BGU understands the financial stress that can result from the pursuit of graduate-level education. To help ease that burden, BGU has sought to identify various financial aid opportunities for qualified students wishing to attend BGU but who do not have the financial resources to do so. Our hope is that these resources and financial aid packages will help you move forward with your educational goals. To begin with, here are a few helpful links for internet access to Financial Aid Information. As the borrower, it is important for you to know the regulations regarding borrowing and repayment of Federal funds. The first web link below provides that informtion.
- http://www.wiredscholar.com/ (general financial aid information and outside scholarship search)
- http://www.finaid.org/ (general financial aid information)
- http://www.fastweb.com/ (outside scholarship search)
- http://www.gibill.va.gov/ (Montgomery GI Bill information)
- www.finaid.org/otheraid/natamind.phtml (Native American Financial Aid information)
BGU has been approved as an institution whose students are eligible for Title IV Federal loans. This form of financial aid is based upon the needs of the student. Need is determined based on the cost of attendance and the expected family contribution (EFC) as calculated through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) system. Apply Now: Students who are interested in obtaining a loan through the Direct Loan or FFELP (Stafford Loan Program) should proceed to BGU’s “Virtual Financial Aid Office” (VFAO) website. BGU contracts with a Federal Aid specialist to coordinate aid for our students. Please follow the link to our VFAO: BGU FAFSA application.
- You will need to log on/register on that site. Please note: Keep track of your user name and password as you will have to return to this site in order to request future Federal Aid.
- Once you have logged in, please complete the “Interview” (takes about 5-10 minutes to complete).
- Once your interview is submitted, it takes 10 days to 2 weeks to process your aid request providing your interview is in order.
BGU does not currently have any formal scholarship programs at this time that will pay for your entire education. However, several options exist to help you succeed in in your educational goals:
- Flexible Payment Plans - Contact us and describe your needs, partial or full payment plans can be arranged.
- Internship – Although limited, we have some partnerships with organizations in the USA who will subsidize student education through residential internships in urban ministry. Please contact us for further information about these limited opportunities.