Around the globe, the body of Christ is focused on this advent season reflecting on the birth and soon coming King. Let us… Come and Behold Him!
“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is there anything too hard for Me?”
“Lift up your eyes on high, and BEHOLD who hath created these things, that brings out their host by number calling each by its name. Because of His great power and incomparable strength not a single one is missing” (Isaiah 40:26)
Nothing is too hard for the Lord, therefore we can come boldly before Him and:
* Pray for future students, that they will be drawn to BGU for the unique degrees focused on leaders who desire transformation and are not satisfied with business as usual, church as usual, ministry as usual.
* Pray for students, as they juggle personal and family, professional, and academic commitments.
* Pray for BGU candidates, that they discern God’s will for their lives and for their academic development.
* Pray for the development of BGU’s academic programs, that they will continue to meet the needs of those who want to learn how to be change agents in their contexts.
* Pray for students to be able to continue through to graduation.
* Pray for BGU Alumni, that the Lord bless their impact wherever they serve on the globe.
* Pray for the development of BGU’s global network of graduates.
* Pray for BGU’s faculty within their family and professional commitment.
* Pray for joy and creativity among BGU faculty and staff as they seek to provide what it takes to make its students the best transformational leaders possible.
* Pray for the TOW grant program to be processed in a timely manner.
Lord, You created the universe and knows the stars by name. You know every hair on my head and saw me even before I was born. How precious are Your thoughts about me, O God! What a wonder that You are so Almighty and powerful yet so intimately involved in every detail of my life. May I walk as Your beloved child today trusting you to care for my needs.
Used with permission by Elizabeth Robinson at email@example.com , 40 days of Prayer.