1 Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
2 Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—
3 who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,
5 who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
Psalm 103 – NIV
- Praise the Lord for answers to prayers to close the calendar year in a good financial position!
- Praise the Lord for students registered in classes in the January Module!
- Praise the Lord for professors willing to invest in students’ lives throughout this semester!
- Praise the Lord for the technology that enables BGU to offer leadership training in many low-income countries!
- Praise the Lord for the launch of the new PhD in Innovative Urban Leadership!
- Praise the Lord for HIS FAITHFULNESS as we have entered in this new calendar year!