We are excited to offer The Healthline and NAMI Stronger Scholarship Program of 2019, where we will be awarding four $5,000 scholarships to Bakke Graduate University students working to change the face — and future — of mental health.
Healthline, the fastest growing health-information resource to more than 100 million monthly visitors, teamed up with the National Association of Mental Illness (NAMI) for The Stronger Scholarship program! Please share this opportunity on your university’s scholarship page.
Four applicants will be granted a $5,000 scholarship each to pursue their efforts in the advancement of the mental health profession, through research, raising awareness, community building, or combatting stigma. Learn more about the scholarship and how to apply at Healthline.
- Application period: March 1 – May 1, 2019
- Winners notified: June 15, 2019
- Funds distributed: August 1, 2019
- Current junior, senior, or graduate student in pursuit of a degree as of fall 2019
- Current U.S. resident
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 from the most recent college transcript
- Demonstrated involvement in the advancement of the mental health profession, either through research, patient advocacy, raising awareness, or community building
We appreciate your consideration and the opportunity to offer our scholarship to the Bakke Graduate University student body. If there is any other information you need from us to share this opportunity with your current and potential students, please let us know. You can also give us a call at (415) 281 3132.