Yellow Belt Training is a great way for you, your team or your entire organization to learn the fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma. This Lean Six Sigma training is a high-level overview that quickly and effectively builds awareness and covers the Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools.
This course will be offered monthly beginning on the 16th of each month. The enrollment cut-off date will be the 10th of the month for that month’s class. After enrolling in the course the student will receive a User ID and password for the BGU website. Students can log in to the BGU website to receive additional information about the course prior to the start date, and download a copy of the course syllabus. Prior to the starting date for the course, students will receive a User ID and password for the MSI website where they can access the course content.
If you have any questions, please email Charles Barber at email@example.com.
- History of Six Sigma
- Process Variances
- Other Process Improvement Methodologies
- Recognizing Improvement Opportunities
- Managing Quality
- Deciding to Start a Six Sigma Project
- Organizational Roles & Responsibilities
- DMAIC Method (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control)
- DMADV Variation (Define, Measure, Analyze, Design and Verify)
- Project Communication
- Supporting Delivery