About Our Programs
Admission Requirements for:
Tuition & Fees for:Stay
Tuition & FeesStay
"For Non-Degree Seekers who wish to take a class for credit at BGU, simply register under one of the master’s degrees (if you already have a bachelors degree) or the doctoral degrees (if you already have a master’s degree). The Registrar may contact you for more details so that an official transcript can be sent to the school of your choice to transfer those credits."Stay
- TOW Grant
- Populi Login
Bakke Graduate University
Bakke Graduate University (BGU) has students, alumni and faculty located in over 50 nations. This global community connects through online courses and urban immersion experiences in the largest cities on 4 continents. BGU students are mentored by front-line world leaders in customized US accredited masters and doctoral degrees.
The focus of BGU programs is transformational leadership through urban development, business and Christian theology. The synergy of these three niche areas create a uniquely innovative program. BGU has five degree programs:
- Doctor of Transformational Leadership (DTL)
- Doctor of Ministry (DMin)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Social and Civic Entrepreneurship (MASCE)
- Master in Global Urban Leadership (MAGUL)
Need more information about our programs?
Transformational Leadership Degrees
BGU graduates serve in large global relief agencies and non-profit organizations, entrepreneurial businesses, micro-enterprise efforts, urban ministries, university faculties, government agencies, consulting organizations, churches, church planting movements and multi-national corporations.
Students typically chose BGU because they want:
(1) a global perspective brought by studying with other students around the world
(2) mentoring by front-line leaders, not academic theorists
(3) a life-long global network of other values-based leaders
(4) their career and their life purpose to be integrated so they can holistically make a living and make a difference
(5) core values in their businesses, and sustainability in their non-profit ventures
(6) a renewed awe that God’s work in the world is much larger than they dreamed.
(7) authentic relationships with staff, faculty, alumni and fellow students that starts with the application process and grows into a lifetime ‘family’ with a common call to be deeply and personally transformed from the inside-out in order to be a transformational leader to others.